Seasonal Tips for Heating Systems
- Follow manufacturer’s routine maintenance directions.
- Have entire system checked once a year by a qualified service technician.
What Homeowners Can Do:
- Permanent – Clean with mild detergent, per manufacturer’s recommendations, every 30 to 60 days.
- Replaceable – Replace every 30 to 60 days.
Windows and Doors
- Keep closed when system is running.
- Caulk and weather-strip to close air gaps.
- Open drapes and shades over windows facing sun.
- During cooling season, don’t wash/dry clothes during warmest times of day (late morning and afternoon).
- When cooking, use exhaust fan only as needed.
- Keep thermostat at desired setting.
Proud to use Coleman Equipment.